By accessing our website and/or virtual reality tool, you consent to the collection of your data, to be used pursuant to this Policy.
Please note that MBFT is not engaged in the business of selling any products to consumers and your data is used solely for MBFT’s recruiting purposes. MBFT will NOT lease, sell, or distribute your personal information to any third parties. Your personal information will be used only in accordance with the guidelines provided in this Policy.
We also may disclose personal information about you (1) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena); (2) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities; (3) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; (4) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical or other harm or financial loss; (5) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity; or (6) otherwise with your consent.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, depending on your use case, we may collect the following data:
- Contact information, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number;
- Information that you provide in the course of applying for an opportunity with us, such as information about your education, work and military history, legal work eligibility status, and other information about you;
- Other personal information you voluntarily provide to us, such as your preferences or data provided through online forms;
- Technical and usage data which can be obtained using “cookies” or other similar technologies including your IP address.
We are collecting your data for recruiting purposes. In addition, the data can be used:
- To manage career opportunities at MBFT.
- To perform analytics;
- To operate, evaluate, develop, manage and improve our business (including operating, administering, analyzing and improving our Website and managing and evaluating the effectiveness of our communications);
- To maintain and enhance the safety and security of our Website and prevent misuse;
- To protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities;
- To send you ongoing and future information regarding opportunities at MBFT.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
MBFT is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential and has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
Once you enter our website cookies are utilized as a means to accurately identify a user throughout the web experience. The cookies will not be storing user data such as name, email, etc., rather only the log in credentials to recognize the user account.
Links to Other Websites
This Website may contain links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may be operated by companies not affiliated with MBFT. Linked websites may have their own privacy policies or notices, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. We are not responsible for the content of any websites that are not affiliated with MBFT, any use of those websites, or the privacy practices of those websites.
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
You may have the right to restrict the use and collection of your personal data, or to request that the personal data MBFT has collected be deleted. These rights vary dependent on the jurisdiction in which you reside. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or requests regarding this Policy.
Please note that MBF Trading, LLC is a proprietary trading firm and is not soliciting customers or customer relationships by means of this website or otherwise. Furthermore, MBF Trading, LLC is not offering for sale any securities or other financial products, nor is it soliciting any transactions or investments, through this website. The information on this website is not intended to constitute investment, legal or tax advice and may not be relied upon as such by any person. MBF Trading, LLC maintains this website for informational purposes only and undertakes no obligation regarding the information contained herein.
Not an Offer of Employment
We appreciate your interest in submitting information via this Website. However, submission of a resume or application on this Website, shall not be regarded as a solicitation or offer to be part of by MBF Trading, LLC, and we are under no obligation to respond to any such submission. Your submission creates no contract between you and MBF Trading, LLC for employment or any other benefit or association. Should MBF Trading, LLC be interested in exploring opportunities with you, we will contact you in response to your submission.